Our mission is to be the lowest-cost power producer in the world. We sell solar power in Odisha, India on long-term fixed price contracts to our customers, at prices which in many cases are at or below prevailing alternatives for these customers. Since inception, we have achieved a substantial reduction in total solar project cost, which includes a significant decrease in balance of systems costs due in part to our value engineering, design and procurement efforts.
- Company founded by Deepak Ranjan Mallik in 2013
- Installed Odisha first private Utility scale solar project in 2017
- Installed Odisha’s first distributed MW scale solar rooftop project in 2017
- Portfolio of over 2 GWs under various stages across 3 Districts.
- 190+ MW Rooftop portfolio across 23 states
- Issued Odisha’s first Solar green bond
- Receives Odisha’s First and Highest Rated Platinum Certification
SUPERIOR TECHNICAL AND EXECUTION CAPABILITIES
We have developed proprietary systems that significantly reduce the time it takes to design, finance, commission, operate and maintain projects. Our lean and efficient execution expertise facilitates completion of our plants ahead of contracted completion dates, enables us to easily scale our operations without significant increases to headcount, and allows us to construct several projects in parallel without compromising on efficiency
IN-HOUSE EPC AND O&M EXPERTISE
Our in-house EPC capabilities enhance our ability to be flexible with our choice of technology, which allows us to choose high quality equipment while optimizing the combination of total solar project cost and yield. Our in-house O&M capabilities maximize project yield and performance through proprietary system monitoring and adjustments. With the continual innovation in our EPC and O&M capabilities, we are able to offer cost-efficient solutions to all our customers.